ABOUT THE JOB
A dynamic renewable energy company seeks a driven and detail-oriented Marketing Associate to join its Brooklyn team. The Marketing Associate will implement lead generation campaigns through direct marketing, inbound marketing, and marketing material development. The Marketing Associate reports directly to the Director of Marketing, and will work together with the Director and the Media Relations Associate to reach rural wind turbine candidates across the United States. This is an excellent fit for a recent graduate seeking marketing campaign experience.
We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits package, flexible hours, snacks, and encourage PTO.
ABOUT UNITED WIND
United Wind Inc. is the national leader in providing distributed wind energy to rural and agricultural properties. We obtain financing, source customers, get permitting and install wind turbines throughout the USA. Through United Wind’s WindLease, customers can switch to cost-effective wind energy without traditionally high upfront costs and cover maintenance on systems. Our revolutionary WindLease is changing the way people purchase electricity – we enable property owners to “Put Power in Their Own Hands.”
- Generate high-quality leads from the Marketing and Sales teams to develop into customers.
- Manage marketing data in CRM with the Sales Administrator for accurate campaign tracking.
- Identify strong advertising and event sponsorship opportunities for lead generation.
- Implement direct marketing campaigns through mailings and follow-up communications.
- Track, analyze, and report lead generation metrics for Director of Marketing, including weekly and monthly sales reports, through Google Analytics, HubSpot, and other tools.
- Work within team and cross-functionally to identify areas for improvement and implement scalable solutions.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Experience in marketing strategy development and lead cultivation.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly for marketing and sales materials.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Google Drive suite.
- Work well in a team, acclimate to an established culture of transparency, mutual respect, and hard work, in an exciting and engaging environment.
- Detail-oriented with a drive for excellence through constant improvement.
Email your resume and cover letter to Guy Brooks: firstname.lastname@example.org.
United Wind is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, familial status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.