CAREERSREPORTING & COMPLIANCE ANALYST
ABOUT THE JOB
A dynamic renewable energy company seeks a bright and outgoing Reporting & Compliance Analyst to join its Brooklyn team. The candidate will be responsible for leading the Reporting & Compliance activities for serveral forms of financing, including tax equity, term debt, and construction debt. The position reports directly to the VP Asset Management, and will work closely with various business leaders across the organization and the management team.
We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits package, flexible hours, snacks, and encourage PTO.
ABOUT UNITED WIND
United Wind Inc. is the national leader in providing distributed wind energy to rural and agricultural properties. We obtain financing, source customers, get permitting and install wind turbines throughout the USA. Through United Wind’s WindLease, customers can switch to cost-effective wind energy without traditionally high upfront costs and cover maintenance on systems. Our revolutionary WindLease is changing the way people purchase electricity – we enable property owners to “Put Power in Their Own Hands.”
- Manage Reporting & Compliance for tax equity, term debt, and construction debt.
- Assist in contract negotiations with financial partners and advise on necessary amendments to ensure smooth draw and repayment schedules.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual performance and operating reports for both the Tax Equity and Debt partners, and interface with these investors.
- Assist construction team in project scheduling by alerting them of relevant deadlines and timing requirements for loan draws.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Work well in a team, acclimate to an established culture of transparency, mutual respect, and hard work, in an exciting and engaging environment.
- BS in accounting, finance, engineering, business, or a related field; experience in compliance or project management a plus.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented with a drive for excellence through constant improvement.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
United Wind is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, familial status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.