ABOUT THE JOB
A dynamic renewable energy company seeks an outgoing and analytical Sales Administrator to join its Brooklyn team. The Sales Administrator will manage the accurate and timely management of sales activities to ensure precise reporting. The Sales Administrator will work closely with the Director of Sales, VP Business Development and UW’s national team of Energy Consultants throughout the sales process. This is an excellent fit for a recent graduate seeking sales management experience.
We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits package, flexible hours, snacks, and encourage PTO.
ABOUT UNITED WIND
United Wind Inc. is the national leader in providing distributed wind energy to rural and agricultural properties. We obtain financing, source customers, get permitting and install wind turbines throughout the USA. Through United Wind’s WindLease, customers can switch to cost-effective wind energy without traditionally high upfront costs and cover maintenance on systems. Our revolutionary WindLease is changing the way people purchase electricity – we enable property owners to “Put Power in Their Own Hands.”
- Track, analyze, and report sales metrics for Director of Sales and VP Business Development, including weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Support sales staff with contract processing, milestone tracking, and related administration.
- Develop and maintain CRM data processes, and ensure a clean and accurate database.
- Prepare CRM views, workflows, and assignment rules for the Sales and Marketing teams to contract leads in an efficient and personalized manner.
- Develop and maintain internal controls, policies, and procedures for sales data in CRM.
- Work within team and cross-functionally to identify areas for improvement and implement scalable solutions.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proficience in Google Drive suite and Microsoft Office suite.
- Commanding knowledge of Excel and data analysis.
- Experience developing CRM architecture preferred, previous experience working with a CRM system required.
- Previous sales or marketing experience preferred.
- Work well in a team, acclimate to an established culture of transparency, mutal respect, abd hard work, in an exciting and engaging environment.
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented with a drive for excellence through constant improvement.
Email your resume and cover letter to Guy Brooks: email@example.com.
United Wind is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, familial status, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.